If you are looking for some ideas what do to in London on a Friday Night here are my personal tipps:
- You could get tickets for a Play at the Shakespeare Globe Theater https://www.shakespearesglobe.com/ and book a table either before for pre dinner or drinks afterwards here at The Swan https://www.swanlondon.co.uk/. Ask for a table at the windows and you will have a stunning view over the Thames.
- If you are more up for a Jazzclub this is my personal place to go: Ronnie Scotts! Https://www.ronniescotts.co.uk/# Get tickets right away as it sells out quite quickly! Find a nice table and enjoy dinner whilst listening to the great music!
- Or if you want it a bit more stylish then go to Boisdale in Canary Wharf! https://www.boisdale.co.uk/
- For a Dinner or drink with a view I would strongly recommend The Aqua at the Shard or the bar there https://bar31.com/ … even from the toilets you are having a stunning view https://aquashard.co.uk/experience
- Another place with an amazing view over London is in Canary Wharf . It’s called Bokan restaurant and roof top bar http://bokanlondon.co.uk/ Food is great and the view is really outstanding!
- And last but not least if you want to see an show here is the link to all what is currently on https://www.london-theater-tickets.com/de?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzI7X_piW5AIVRLTtCh30Og2MEAAYASAAEgKEh_D_BwE